2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs Western Conference Semifinals: Colorado Avalanche vs. St. Louis Blues
How To Watch
|1||Tuesday, May 17||9:30 p.m.||COL||TNT|
|2||Thursday, May 19||9:30 p.m.||COL||TNT|
|3||Saturday, May 21||8 p.m.||STL||TNT|
|4||Monday, May 23||9:30 p.m.||STL||TNT|
Tale of the Tape (regular season stats)
|56-19-7 (119 pts)||Record||49-22-11 (109 pts)|
|3.80 (4th)||Goals Per Game||3.81 (3rd)|
|2.86 (10th)||Goals Allowed Per Game||2.95 (11th)|
|32-5-4 Home, 24-14-3 Away||Home/Away Record||26-10-5 Home, 23-12-6 Away|
|24.36% (6th)||Power Play||26.47% (2nd)|
|79.22% (16th)||Penalty Kill||84.4% (5th)|
Can’t Miss Offer From Caesars
- Cale Makar, D: 3 goals, 7 assists, 10 points, 25:26 in first round vs. NSH
- Nathan MacKinnon, C: 5 goals, 1 assist, 6 points in first round vs. NSH
- Darcy Kuemper, G: 2-0, .934 SV%, 1.63 GAA in first round vs. NSH
St. Louis leaders
- David Perron, LW: 5 goals, 4 assists, 9 points in first round vs. MIN
- Ryan O’Reilly, C: 5 goals, 3 assists, 8 points in first round vs. MIN
- Vladimir Tarasenko, RW: 5 goals, 1 assist, 6 points in first round vs. MIN
- COL to win: -380
- STL to win: +290
*Courtesy of DraftKings, for more, click here.
Avalanche wins in 6 games (4-2)
- The Avalanche simply rolled through the Predators in the first round, though they should have a tougher challenge against the Blues.
- St. Louis moved past the Minnesota Wild in six games while finding their answer in the crease. Jordan Binnington swept the job from Ville Husso and ran away with it, looking like the man who backstopped the Blues to a Stanley Cup title three years ago. He posted a .943 save percentage and a 1.67 goals-against average in three games against Minnesota.
- He’ll see a completely different animal, though, in a Colorado team that has one of the most well-rounded, relentless attacks in the NHL. They scored five or more goals in three of their four wins against the Predators with defenseman Cale Makar leading the way with 10 points.
- St. Louis’ attack was just as impressive, especially considering it got through a good defensive team in the Wild that had one of the best goalie tandems in the NHL with Marc-Andre Fleury and Cam Talbot. Will it be enough to keep up with Colorado, though?
For more NHL coverage, visit TailgateSports.com