2022 NCAA Tournament First Four: No. 16 Bryant Bulldogs vs. No. 16 Wright State Raiders
How to Watch:
- Date: Wednesday, March 16
- Time: 6:40 p.m. ET
- Location: UD Arena, Dayton, OH
- TV: truTV
- Live Stream: NCAA.com
Tale of the Tape:
|No. 16 BRY||STAT||No. 16 WRST|
|77.9 (38th)||Points Per Game||75.5 (68th)|
|72.7||Points Allowed Per Game||71.1|
|0.5231 (131st)||RPI||0.503 (166th)|
|288th||Strength of Schedule||323rd|
|Conference Winner||Bid||Conference Winner|
- Peter Kiss, G, SR: 25.1 PPG, 5.8 RPG, 3.3 APG, 1.6 SPG
- Charles Pride, G, JR: 18.0 PPG, 8.6 RPG, 2.5 APG, 1.6 SPG
Wright State leaders:
- Tanner Holden, G, JR: 19.8 PPG, 7.1 RPG, 2.6 APG, 1.2 SPG, 49.5% FG
- Grant Basile, F, JR: 18.5 PPG, 8.6 RPG, 2.1 APG, 1.6 BPG, 51.0% FG
BRY vs. WRST Odds, Lines, and Past Performance:
- BRY Moneyline: +120
- WRST Moneyline: -140
- Spread: WRST -2.0
- Over/Under: 152.5
- ATS Record: BRY 16-13-1, WRST 14-19
- Over/Under Record: BRY 16-14, BRY 18-15
Odds courtesy of Draftkings. For the latest odds, click here.
- One of these schools will win its first NCAA tournament game as the Raiders are 0-3 and the Bulldogs are making their first-ever appearance.
- Peter Kiss is not only Bryant’s leading scorer but the leading scorer in the country.
- Neither one of these teams is particularly good from beyond the arc, with the Raiders checking in at 235th in the country (32.9%) and the Bulldogs ranking 309th (30.8%)
- Despite the lack of three-point acumen, this figures to be a high-scoring game with two below-average defensive teams and two offenses that turn the ball over a fair amount, 12.3 a game for the Raiders and 13.9 a game for the Bulldogs.