With five games on the slate, here are the NBA odds today, March 24, 2022.
NBA odds today, top picks: March 24
Cleveland Cavaliers @ Toronto Raptors, 7:30 p.m. ET
- Cavs last 10: 5-5
- Cavs ATS: 20-14-2
- Raptors last 10: 6-4
- Raptors ATS: 41-31
- The pick: Darius Garland (CLE) over 9.5 assists
- Why?: While Garland has been solid on the road in terms of scoring, posting 25 or more points in five of his last six away from Cleveland, he’s recorded 12 or more assists in four of the Cavs’ last five games.
Indiana Pacers @ Memphis Grizzlies, 8 p.m.
- Pacers last 10: 4-6
- Pacers ATS: 32-37-3
- Grizzlies last 10: 7-3
- Grizzlies ATS: 46-26
- The pick: Grizzlies Moneyline
- Why?: Memphis is coming off an emotional victory over the Brooklyn Nets at FedExForum and home cooking should do them a whole lot of good again. The Pacers have lost 10 of their last 11 games against teams that have held a winning record while the Grizzlies — listed as 12.5-point favorites as of Thursday afternoon — have covered the spread in 12 of their last 15 games at home.
For more NBA odds today and news, visit TailgateSports.com
Washington Wizards @ Milwaukee Bucks, 8 p.m.
- Wizards last 10: 2-8
- Wizards ATS: 27-42-2
- Bucks last 10: 8-2
- Bucks ATS: 33-38
- The pick: Bucks to cover
- Why?: At 9.5-point favorites, the Bucks are facing a free-falling Wizards who have lost each of their seven road games. Meanwhile, the Bucks have covered the spread in six of their last seven games while favored.
Chicago Bulls @ New Orleans Pelicans, 8 p.m.
- Bulls last 10: 3-7
- Bulls ATS: 38-32-1
- Pelicans last 10: 4-6
- Pelicans ATS: 36-35-1
- The pick: Jonas Valanciunas (NOP) over 10.5 rebounds
- Why?: The Pelicans’ big man should do just fine on the boards against one of the NBA’s worst rebounding teams in Chicago. He’s had 12 or more rebounds in each of his last four games.
Phoenix Suns @ Denver Nuggets, 9 p.m.
- Suns last 10: 8-2
- Suns ATS: 39-33
- Nuggets last 10: 6-4
- Nuggets ATS: 32-39-1
- The pick: Nikola Jokic over 26.5 points
- Why?: The Nuggets will need their MVP to keep up with the juggernaut Suns, especially as favorites on Thursday night. Jokic has put up 29 points in six of his last seven games when the Nuggets were favored.
NBA prop stats courtesy of DraftKings. For more, click here.