2022 NCAA Tournament First Four: No. 12 Wyoming Cowboys vs. No. 12 Indiana Hoosiers
How to Watch:
- Date: Tuesday, March 15
- Time: 9:10 p.m. ET
- Location: UD Arena, Dayton, OH
- TV: truTV
- Live Stream: NCAA.com
Tale of the Tape:
|No. 12 WYO||STAT||No. 12 IND|
|Mountain West||Conference||Big Ten|
|73.0 (139th)||Points Per Game||71.5 (177th)|
|65.5||Points Allowed Per Game||65.9|
|0.5996 (25th)||RPI||0.5574 (70th)|
|114th||Strength of Schedule||33rd|
- Graham Ike, F, SO: 19.6 PPG, 9.6 RPG, 1.3 APG, 51.0% FG
- Hunter Maldonado, G, SR: 18.4 PPG, 5.8 RPG, 6.3 APG, 49.5% FG
- Trayce Jackson-Davis, F SO: 18.1 PPG, 8.2 RPG, 2.4 BPG, 58.9% FG
- Xavier Johnson, G, JR: 12.3 PPG, 3.8 RPG, 5.0 APG, 1.2 SPG, 38.0% 3PT
WYO vs. IND Odds, Lines, and Past Performance:
- WYO Moneyline: +155
- IND Moneyline: -180
- Spread: IND -4.0
- Over/Under: 132
- ATS Record: WYO 17-13-2, IND 19-14
- Over/Under Record: WYO 14-17-1, IND 16-17
Odds courtesy of Draftkings. For the latest odds, click here.
- Indiana opened as betting favorites thanks to their upsets of Michigan and Illinois to reach the Big Ten semi-finals.
- The Cowboys are 4-5 in their last nine games and haven’t won a game against an NCAA tournament team since beating Boise State 72-65 on February 3rd
- The battle could be decided in the paint as both 6’9″ forwards Jackson-Davis and Ike (mentioned above) are the keys to their teams’ offense.
- The Hoosiers are 8th in the nation in 2-point field goal defense and 15th in blocks, which should make it tough on Ike to establish himself and gives the Hoosiers an edge.